Safety Guidelines for Guests
- Firstly if you or any of your group has been overseas or live in current “Hot Spots” announced by State Government at any given time; have exposure to infected patients and/or feels unwell; please contact us, as we will happily postpone your booking to a later date subject to availability.
- Please assist us by completing the Covid safety questionnaire we have emailed to you for completion. Please email completed questionnaire to us prior to arrival.
- We request credit card payment upfront to help us uphold social distancing guidelines.
- On arrival, please call the reception desk to obtain details about your room number and information about the check-in process.
- We are required to take guest temperature on arrival with an Infra-red Thermometer prior to check in process (NB: Abnormal temperature reading and/or refusal by guests for temperature checks will prevent us from granting accommodation to such guests).
- If you need to visit the office to speak to reception staff for any matter that cannot be dealt with over the telephone, please use the hand sanitiser available at the desk and maintain the 1.5 m social distancing protocol at all times.
- At the end of your stay, Guests are requested to place their used towels on the floor of the bathroom.
- We continue to use only freshly laundered linen (towels, pillow cases, bedsheets, doona cover) between each guest occupation as part of our Best Practice room cleaning regime.
- To further enhance Guest Safety, we have adopted a 24 Hour Vacant Buffer Period between each Room Occupation.
- Guests are advised that common facilities like the Lounge Room, Deck Area, BBQ equipment and microwave ovens will not be available for Guest use currently in accordance with Victorian Government Guidelines.
- Continental Breakfast at $8 per person is available. This must be pre-ordered and prepaid before 6 pm the previous day.
Continental Breakfast at $8 per person
1. Serve of Corn flakes or Sultana Bran
2. Small Jug of Milk
3. Serve of Fruit compote
4. 2 slices of bread ( toaster in room)
5. Butter plus your choice of: Jam, Vegemite or Honey
6. Extra Teabags and Coffee pods